It’s true that here at LEED, we are able to fit over 95% of our customers bikes with our amazing kits. But what about the other 5%? If you have an odd shaped fork because it's angled, "bubbled" or some other circumstance, we've got the solution! These double wide torque washers allow you to use the torque washer as you are required to but also give you the extra space you'll need. We have these custom made just for these situations and are an excellent solution for you 5%ers.
Please ensure the torque arm is installed on your bike with the 500 series kit when using these double wide torque washers.